We’re anxious to get home but the weather isn’t cooperating. It’s expected for the wind to be 20-25 kts with gusts to 30 and seas 5-8 ft. until Wednesday. We try to be fair weather sailors. It’s one thing to be caught out in a storm but considering we’re safe on a free dock at a good restaurant in a nice town, Janice thinks we’d be crazy to leave with that forecast.

We hope to make up the time by finding a good weather window and traveling the ocean several days and nights straight.

As of now we’ll be leaving on Wednesday (but of course that can change).

This entry was posted in Chesapeake, Travel and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Stuck

  1. Robert Schindler says:

    Looking forward to your speedy return. Having dinner with George Iliff and Shirley at the Catfish House in Hobe Sound tomorrow night.

  2. Eileen Bishop says:

    I agree with Janice on this one.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *