Model: Lagoon 35 ccc
Model Year: 1996
Type of yacht: sailing catamaran
Dimensions & Specifications
Displacement: 9500 lbs.
Bridge clearance: 49’6”
Diesel: 40 gal
Water: 100 gal
Holding: 30 gal
Engines Fuel HP Year hrs. Drive
2X optional Yanmar 2GM20F Diesel 18 1996 1200 Direct drive
2X Racor 500FG filters
Consumption less than 1 gph with both engines
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Lagoon 35 CCC is an extraordinary coastal cruising catamaran. She draws from a long lineage of great multihull designs and continues the collaboration of Jeanneau and TPI.
Conceived by the American architects Morrelli & Melvin, who are specialists in designing catamarans, the new Lagoon 35 includes all the successful ideas you can find in the other famous Lagoons. This boat combines an excellent layout and high-quality finish with a capability of sailing very fast. She offers livability and affordability in a stylish, stable platform that also has the benefit of a moderate beam for cross country transport and slip considerations.
The Lagoon 35 CCC is the first multihull in the world to have a hull constructed utilizing the SCRIMP infusion method of lamination. The resulting balsa-cored composite offers the highest strength-to-weight ratio possible outside of an autoclave process. The one-piece hull incorporates two high-lift keels, rigid enough to support the hull for soft grounding. Integral marine grade ply bulkheads are bonded with wide glass cloth tapes providing torsional stiffness to the whole structure. The molded deck is also balsa-cored except in high stress areas where dense core is used.
The use of teak flooring, bulkheads and accents in combination with light toned pressure laminates and molded liners make the Lagoon 35 CCC very bright and delightful down below. Four transom steps lead to the deck and a large cockpit offering seating for eight comfortably.
Aluminum mast and boom with internal halyards. All sail controls lead to three cockpit-mounted, self-tailing winches for ease of single handling.
The Lagoon 35 CCC offers two queen-size berths in aft cabins. The athwartship-mounted berths are situated to provide comfortable sitting height headroom.
The main cabin houses a galley and dinette area. The two-piece dining table and L-shaped seat offer flexibility and optional extra sleeping. The galley houses an refrigerator/freezer, a two-burner stove with oven, large sink with integral drain board and ample storage space.
The molded one-piece liner incorporates a vanity sink, a manual marine toilet and a large shower area.Each cabin-living area has a means of allowing air in and out plus adding light to the interior spaces.
* REFRIGERATION/FREEZER:7.5 cu.ft. Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine fridge/freezer with 4” insulation
* STOVE: Seaward Hillerange SS two-burner with oven (LPG)
* Propane: Aluminum tank in fwd locker. Room for two.
* SINK: Deep double sink with integral drainboard
* WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H-C, manual cold water and salt water
* OTHER: Corian sink and counters with lots of storage space. Large storage lockers.
Electronics and Navigation
* JVC AM/FM/CD stereo with two inside and two outside speakers (new 2011)
* Garmin 740 radar and Chartplotter (new 2010)
* Raymarine X-5 autopilot (new 2011)
* Standard-Horizon GX-2100 VHF with AIS (new 2011)
* Raymarine ST60 Tridata, windspeed/direction (new 2011)
* Danforth Cosair III compass
* Mast mounted VHF antennaElectrical
* 24 hr ventilation with 4 Nicro 3000 day/night stainless steel power vents
* (5) 12V outlets
* 4 (400 amp/hr) deep cycle house batteries (new 2012)
* 2 starter batteries (one new 2011)
* Total 600 amp/hr isolatable to 1,2, or 3 banks
* Link 2000 system monitor
* Heart 2000 Inverter
* Air-X marine wind generator (2007) 12 V
* Balmar 75 amp alternator port, Hitachi 55 amp starboard
* Shore power cable and adapter
* (2) manual bilge pumps
* (2) Rule automatic bilge pumps
* Watermaker installed but function unknown; never been used
* 12 gal Raritan water heater (heated by port motor or AC)
* Propane sniffer w auto shutoff (new 2010)
* Cruisaire 16,000 BTU air conditioner
* Head: Jabsco manual (new 2010) with Y-valve (holding tank vs. overboard)
* Non mechanical electronic holding tank gauge (new 2011)
* Cockpit shower H/C
Sails and Rigging
* SAILS: Main (new 2010), Genoa.
* TOTAL SAIL AREA: 620 sq. ft.
* MAST: ZSpar aluminum, deck stepped
* STANDING RIGGING: SS wire
* MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Yes, with control tackle
* LINES LED AFT: Yes
* ROLLER FURLING: Profurl
* WINCHES: (3) Lewmar #30 ST
* Doyle stack pak for easy sail handling (2004)
* Tide Marine sail track slide and fittings (2012)
* Running rigging replaced (2010)
Deck & Equipment
* Full cockpit cushions for 8 guests
* Cockpit table
* (2) stainless steel rod holders
* Magna grill aft cockpit
* Fishing rod rack and wetsuit hanging area (stbd fwd)
* Full lifelines
* Custom Sunbrella fwd awning (allow large fwd hatches to remain open for ventilation when raining.
* Front and side Isinglass cockpit enclosure with full cockpit enclosure screens
* Bug screens for windows and door
* Two-piece 5’x8’ zip-together deck cushion
* Cockpit stainless steel and Sunbrella bimini top
* Large aft swim platform (stainless steel and starboard)
* 8.5 ft Boss Yachsman hard fiberglass dinghy
* Weaver dinghy davits
* 2009 Yamaha 2.5 Hp outboard (less than 50 hours)
* New tinted side windows and forward hatches glass (2011)
* Custom access hatches fwd of both motors
* Dual anchor rollers
* Emergency tiller
* Swim ladder
* 35lb Delta anchor w 100 ft chain and 200 ft rode
* Fortress anchor w 25 ft. chain 250 ft rode
* 6 docklines
* 5 fenders
* Electric anchor windlass
* Coast Guard required safety equipment
* Lifesling MOB system
* Drogue (for storms), thankfully never used.
* Manuals for all systems
For more information or questions: email LA@catcruising.net